Sunday 7 December 2014

Wood Elves vs High Elves

So I marched my Asrai this afternoon against my brothers High Elf army led by none other than Alith Anar and Korhil. 

This was only his second game, but was really interesting. My tree man and my archers were the star of the game. The treeman made short work of Alith Anar and his retinue of 10 shadow warriors and then moved on to slowly squash his unit of 40 Lothern sea guard. 

The archers took out both of his white lion chariots before they could make it into combat fortunately, eventually making short work of his reavers.

The battle finished between my unit of 40 rangers attacking his unit of 40 white lions.... The following combat was brutal, with 19 wounds caused against the white lions and 17 wounds against the rangers, the High Elves lost combat and failed their leadership roll; ending the game with the mighty white lions running with their tails between their legs.

Hurrah for the Asrai!

1 comment:

The Modryn Return

Arlos Darkleaf’s Tree-like features cracked with what might have resembled a smile, “So you cling to your old life and old name?Good, good...